I had a seven day journey and it was all good....here are some great highlights from my trip...
1) I got to meet my first blogger - BosGuy - a complete hottie and a really nice guy. Thanks Rob for your advice on P-town and Boston. I am definitely back in October for that Pink Floyd concert....
2) Yoga at Baron Baptiste's studio in Boston
This is where Vinyasa yoga really took off - all in Boston baby!
3) Whale watching in Provincetown
4) Family Colage
Appreciating the beauty of gay family life and their courage in pursuing a normal life despite the hate and tumbling blocks that lay before them....
5) Great plays and meeting my first porn star - Gus Mattox/ Tom Judson - what a complete hottie (and nice and talented guy as well)....
Tom/Gus in Canned Ham.
6) Cirque de Soleil - Ovo
On the ferry to P-town I heard a lady say "That's the Cirque de Soleil" tent...and then it hit me that I should go see this when I am back in Boston - completely on the whim!
7) And yeah top it up with great music at HoB - Interpol. If you like that come-back New York sound characteristic of modern bands like "The Yeah Yeah Yeahs", "The Strokes" and classic "Blondie" then you would so love "Interpol".
From a quartet to a trio - they still sound awesome!
8) Devon's - I ate there 4 times and the staff and owner are absolute gems!
This restaurant serves only a lucky 40 people per night - it's quaint small house converted into a restaurant with a great view overlooking the P-town shore line! From the cool staff, creative meals and laid back music - it rocks!
Anyway folks - take care and TTYL!